Monday 16 November 2015

 Foxes Foxes Foxes
This month I have been making cushion covers to the theme of 'Foxes'.
The inspiration came from a particular fox that I see regularly on my drive to a nearby village .She appears in the hedgerow and roadside near a large wooded area with a little lay by most evenings obviously hunting for food . Last summer I saw her out with a younger fox which I assume to be her cub. 

Little Fact:The female cub, tends to stay with her mother for longer to raise any new cubs in the following season. That is pretty cute isnt it !

 She inspired me to do this design and the country scenery print material suits the design really well ! I got the materials making the red fox from Wimborne Folk Festival summer 2015 in a little bag of vintage pieces ready for patch working and knew it would be ideal for this project !

Happy Monday x P&T





No comments:

Post a Comment