Wednesday 25 May 2016

Bloom & Wild Bouquet


One thing I feel completes a room is a vase of beautiful flowers and foliage. It brightens up a room and, let’s be honest- what woman doesn’t love to receive flowers?

My usual experience with flowers is supermarket flowers which do not normally last more than 3 days before they start looking more sad and droopy than cheerful and uplifting!

I saw Bloom & Wild on my Facebook feed and it really caught my attention- initially in a pessimistic view. How on earth can they fit a decent bunch of flowers in a box no bigger than my letter box?
I read the reviews and saw the pictures people had uploaded and knew I had to try these out myself!

After tagging my husband oh so subtly and having no luck, I contacted the company myself and soon ‘The Florence’ bouquet was on its way!
The Florence contains some beautiful fragrant flowers, Snapdragons, Green Bell, Astrantia, Solidago, Bupleurum and a spray of Veronica.

They arrived promptly and sure enough- fitted through my letter box and were safely in my front porch away from the heavy rain we had that day.
The box not only feels like you have received something very special, it looks elegant and feels like you are being given the royal treatment already.




As you can see, I was not disappointed. The inside reminded me of a chocolate box. The same enjoyment without the calories! The presentation of this product is beyond compare.

After taking all the flowers out, snipping the ends off to encourage them to drink the water a bit more efficiently after travelling I actually struggled to get all the stems in my biggest vase! This glass vase is a handmade one I usually save for combing three bunches of supermarket flowers together to make it look full. I genuinely could not fit anymore in there! 

I am super impressed! I have had them for several days now and they still look as fresh as when I took them out of the box. I have been quite poorly this week and these have really cheered me up and given a lovely fresh scent to my living room. 

I thoroughly recommend you having a look at this company. You can send flowers to a friend (or treat your self- everyone deserves the royal treatment) with ease and choose from a truly stunning range of bouquets for proper prices. Unlike many of the leading companies, your money really is paying for flowers- not a brand name. 

Anybody interested in trying out a bunch – Patterjack and Tweed readers are entitled to £10 off if you order within the next 30 days ! Go to www.bloomandwild.com and use the code PV4Y3NZR ( new customers only )
XxP&TxX






Disclosure: All opinions are honest and from my own experience. Photographs are taken by myself in my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment