Tuesday 15 January 2019

*:':*Love what you do *:':*

Last night I shared with you my exciting blog news. P&T is now featured on the @haynetblog website which is an exciting opportunity for me to share my writing with a wider audience

I have always loved words. From the literal use of words to how people prounouce them. To some extent--synaesthesia with certain words and not wanting to use or hear them! At A level it became obsessive, to the extent I remember being able to master my teachers Scottish accent when reading passages of text. It helped me grasp the concept of the piece more accurately. Bizarre but true.

My love of writing sparked from an early age, writing my own books for the book corners at school. Note pads full of short stories, poems and observations. Words just absolutely absorb me.

I am in no way a professional writer,as much as I'd love to be one day! I'm sure my grammar is not always perfect, but I thoroughly enjoy writing. Nothing is more exciting than when I know someone else has read my articles!

If you have recently started following me, I have had an influx of followers over the past week or so, welcome to my page! I hope you will stay and enjoy my writing,gardening, crafts, bakes and general creative mix ups!

You will need a cuppa, a biscuit and a cosy blanket.

You can escape here ☺

XxP&TxX

#patterjackandtweed #home #countrystyle #blogger #bloggerstyle #ruralbloggers @haynetblog #proud#bloggerlife #welcome #writing #language #synaesthesia #mywriting

No comments:

Post a Comment