Wednesday 18 November 2015

Nappy Clutch,
so this week i have been testing the Nappy Clutch that i made from tweed and suede at the weekend,
As a mummy to two little girls aged 1 and 3, i have a very well stocked changing bag!
As my girls are getting older i am using less and less from the bag and actually find my self thinking 'Why did I even bring this?'
So the Nappy Clutch was born!
It holds one full pack of wet wipes and two nappies which is plenty for popping to the shops or playgroup. I have actually preferred using this than the whole bag , it sits neatly in the hood of my stroller so its not weighing down the back of the seat. It has also been handy in the house just having this out and being able to put my big changing bag in the porch out of the way.
Plus it can double up as a clutch for me when i pop out as it does not look typically baby related!
What do you think?
xxxP&Txxx

No comments:

Post a Comment