Saturday 11 March 2017


Rydale Boots.

If you have followed my blog or know me in person, you will be well aware of my love of boots. I quite literally wear boots all year round in all weathers. I have quite a collection for various temperatures, terrains and even some to match certain jackets. It has gotten that bad!
This past Christmas I asked for yet another pair of boots and had my eye on a particular pair of Rydale boots, the Malham Classic Legacy Boot.

I wanted a Boot that I could wear year round and for all occasions. Something that would serve me well on the school run as a busy mum of three, something strong enough to withstand the terrain on the farm and in the forest with the family and also wear day to day with a pair of nice jeans and a jacket. A tough role to fill!
First of all, opening the box you get hit with that gorgeous new leather smell which I absolutely love. They are lovely soft leather with beautiful amber stitching that stands out against the chocolate brown of the leather. The three bands across the leg of the boot make it aesthetically beautiful as well as giving it a lovely tactile surface. 
The leg of the boot is padded giving it a lovely shape and a very comfortable fit, even on wider calves.


I have worn them every single day I have owned them and with a quick wipe over with a damp shammy, they still look wonderful with a few added creases as is the beauty with real leather. 
This winter saw temperatures drop as low as -7 here which really put the warmth and grip of the Malham Boots to the test. With the icy path ways and snow on the ground at one point, I never felt warmer! No need for boot liners. The grip on the soles is fantastic, a perfect deep tread keeping a good even grip on the slipperiest of terrain. 
What I love most about these boots is that they can be part of a smart country style outfit as well as being worn for practical wear. They really are so durable in terms of style without losing their practicality. For this shoot, I teamed them up with a pair of skinny jeans and a classic Rydale rugby shirt for a comfortable day to day outfit.


I cannot recommend the Malham Classic Boot highly enough. I feel they are going to be a permanent fixture for a long time to come! 

XxP&TxX

No comments:

Post a Comment