Thursday 18 February 2016

Muck Boots

  Many women are obsessed with shoes- Heels, Flats,Sandals,Boots or even Flip-Flops!

My name is Kathy- and I am obsessed with Wellington Boots.

Growing up on a farm meant Wellington Boots were a staple part of my attire. I have multiple pairs which came in handy for over adventurous puddle jumping or summer growth spurts.

Into my teens , the rage for patterned boots really  came about. I worked in a local clothes shop and we started to stock them..My wages started to buy them and, as they say, the rest is history. I even did a case study on them at college.

I have trialed many different brands of wellies and work boots, ranging from cheap to expensive. I will say that higher expense certainly does not always equate high quality.

My husband bought me these Muck Boots- Artic Adventure in Black and Maroon for Christmas , thanks to my ever so subtle hints....daily!
First of all , my Muck Boots came in a beautiful box . They were well presented and a gorgeous colour. I was in love instantly.
They are super cosy as they are fleece lined which is surrounded by Muck Boots signature neoprene cuff which is what attracted me in the first place. According to the website they will keep your toes toasty to temperatures as low as  -30ºC !

I have tested them and they are 100% waterproof/puddleproof and although the sole looks really thick, they are so light its unbelievable . This does not by any means subtract from how tough they are !

They are currently retailing at £90.00 on     http://www.muckbootcompany.co.uk/   which is a complete bargain when you consider how long these are going to last!

My one criticism?

I only have one pair!

XxP&TxX    



                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment