Thursday 18 January 2018

Out and about with Out'n'About!

Out’n’About Nipper V4 Mojito Green



Being a Mum is a challenge, every day, especially when you are massively outnumbered ! I have Three children ranging from 10 months to 5 years. In my time as a Mummy I have tried and tested many , many,many off-road pushchairs ( sorry husband) .I am glad to say I feel I have ‘nailed it’ with finding the ultimate pushchair for ‘outdoorsy’ Mums!

I have owned two Nipper Double V1s before owning ‘The Green Machine’ and adored both of them. Even heavily pregnant  I was able to lift the Double  Nipper pushchair in and out of my boot with ease. No drama! Bonus, all the fabrics come off to wash. Perfect.

When my now 3 year old started to refuse to ride in the pushchair , I knew I had to get a new single workhorse. My double was really used and abused on the school runs, playgroup walks, Jogging and walks around the farm visiting Grandad !

It had to be ‘Man Enough’ for an outdoor lifestyle. It needed to withstand heavy use, heavy loads, off road terrain but not too big to go shopping with either. 


The Nipper V4 was the perfect solution. Its 360 degree swivel front wheel makes it perfect for manoeuvring around the windy paths on our school run. It can locked to be fixed too which is ideal for exploring the woods on walks , when I go running and even glides with ease over the sand at the beach.

We purchased the Nipper V4 with the all important basket and the matching foot muff . It is super cosy for the bitter cold mornings and long enough to last my boy a long time.There are two big pockets on the hood perfect for snacks for the kids or your valuables. The shopping pouch behind the seat is an added bonus!


 I use the V4 every day, with its lightweight aluminium frame and easy handling it’s every busy mums dream. There are no fiddly extra bits to fit to get into your boot. I can fit this and my entire food shop in the boot with no fuss. It folds so compactly its unbelievable. The ultimate Mummy test….can you fold and unfold it one handed? Yes you can!


The five point harness was put to the test on this walk  as we had to pile into the bank away from a Horse that found it truly terrifying, cut through an almost vertical climb to carry on the footpath route and running through a narrow section of the road to the next passing place to let a tractor through. My son didn’t move an inch and stayed asleep the whole time. His comfort and safety are what makes this pushchair my ultimate choice.

The great thing with the out’n’about Nipper pushchairs is the fact they are real work horses. There are a number of them around ranging from the V1-V4 , all carrying heavy loads , children hanging off them and working their way through the thickest of mud and deepest of sand with no issues. They are the Shetland pony of the pushchair world! They come with a two year warranty, you will get years and years of use from these pushchairs!



 The Out 'n'About Nipper V4  is going to be my noble steed for a long time!



http://www.outnabout.com/

https://www.facebook.com/outnaboutuk?sk=wall



No comments:

Post a Comment