Friday 8 January 2016

A Beautiful Dressing Table

This Beautiful Dressing Table is in the master bedroom at Little Orchard and belongs to my Mother. I went to visit and saw how gorgeous it looked and I had to photograph it. 

My Mother has wanted a traditional dressing table for years. She had one at home as a child but has never been able to replicate it until she moved to Little Orchard just before Christmas.It was left behind by the gentlemen that lived there before along with some other gorgeous old pieces of furniture .

The traditional dressing table is something that I believe every girl and woman has wanted at some point in their lives. The idea of being able to sit at it in the morning looking fresh from a good nights sleep is very appealing! I love the little dishes and pots that hold jewelry ready to be selected and put on in the morning. I remember my Nanny had a lovely dressing table when I was little . We would sit together and she would let me try on all her jewelry which felt very glamorous.

I hope you love this as much as I do

XxP&TxX







No comments:

Post a Comment