Thursday 14 January 2016

A New Notebook

I spotted this gorgeous notebook in Waterstones whilst out shopping with my family. I had been looking for the perfect notebook that I could jot down new ideas whilst out and about so it had to be small enough for my bag but have enough room for drawings as well as written ideas.

This one is by the The Woodland Trust, the UK's conservation charity so I know that it has been responsibly sourced. 

I absolutely love this Pheasant design. I also love the fact it has that little bookplate looking design on the front for you to write your name. I have not yet been brave enough to write on the cover for fear of ruining it with my very curly handwriting! May need to practise some calligraphy to get it just right. 

The paper inside is a good weight , thick enough to withstand my rubbings which is a plus for me as that tends to happen...a lot.

It is safe to say this is my new companion. It will not look this pretty for long so I just had to document it before it becomes too well loved !

Thank You Woodland Trust and Waterstones!

XxP&TxX






No comments:

Post a Comment