Wednesday 9 January 2019

~×~ Macrame ~×~

One of my new years goals, is to master Macrame. A lovely craft that I've been wanting to master for a while.

Following a few tutorials and books, I've managed to learn 3 knots.

On social media, we are always desperate to show the 'perfect us' and never anything that is less than perfect.

My first macrame hanging isnt perfect, I need to space the knots out a bit better an practise my tension, but for a first go.. I'm pleased :-) You can follow my craft and home journey on the Patterjack and Tweed Blog (link in the bio), Instagram and Facebook.

You are sure of a warm welcome!

XxP&TxX

#patterjackandtweed #home #countrystyle #cottage #cottagestyle #mycountryhome #cornerofmyhome #ruralbloggers #macrame #firstattempt #learningprocess #teaching #craft #bloggers #handicraft

No comments:

Post a Comment